Saturday, March 13, 2021

Organizing the Next Few Weeks

My major fault at the beginning of this project that I have yet to mimic from my last project is organizing and setting deadlines for myself. Especially with all that is going on right now (preparing for exams, end of the third quarter, college decisions, work, and regular schoolwork), I have found myself slacking on maintaining deadlines for myself and organizing my posts.

First to step to this: laying out what I need to do and my strict deadlines.

To-Do: (in no particular order...yet)                        Major Deadline: whole project due Apr. 12

  • storyboard and screenplay
  • beginning filming
  • poster
  • social media page
  • editing both trailers
  • further research
  • critical reflection
To organize my deadlines, in my effort to reduce my paper usage, I will be trying out Todoist.com. My dad recommended it to me, and he is the pinnacle of organization and time management in my eyes. Another thing to note, similar to last year, the timing of this project coincides with my spring break, so I have decided to utilize that extra time to begin filming and finalizing editing. A major difference between this year and last year is that I now have a job, which definitely poses some obstacles to the idea of "free-time", but these deadlines will definitely be ever-changing whether it be due to work or other limitations.

Here is a small snapshot of what is to come for the next week regarding blog posts and project progression. I hope to escape the major research phase as of next week in order to get ahead of the game. Of course, this is subject to change, but I am very excited about being organized and planned again, and to use Todoist for the first time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...