Friday, April 3, 2020

iEdit on iMovie

Recently, I have been using iMovie for simply cutting the footage together to see my timing and to organize the shots better. However, I noticed that my footage is a little flat, probably because I filmed on my phone, so I looked into color grading. I want to continue using free editing software, but not many have options. iMovie does have some options to change the saturation, highlights, and shadows, so I will try my best to utilize those features to get the look I want.

Another thing I will have to find out on iMovie is how to put the fonts that I want when I get to the title and credits. There are some presets, but by just skimming through them, I do not think any of them fit my film. I will either have to download new fonts, or create a png to overlay on top of the footage. Either way, I already know the hardest part will be choosing the right font and not the editing.

So far I do think I will continue using iMovie as my main editing software until I come across an obstacle that can not be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...