Monday, April 6, 2020

DaFont = DaBomb

As of right now, I have a rough draft of the ordering and editing of the footage, and I am onto the credits. For the credits, I want to include photos and videos of Alice and Jacob, sort of like a scrapbook to further emphasize their relationship, it's length, and why his death has such a big impact on her. I want to emulate the one from Up, but less kid-friendly and happy than that one.
As I mentioned in my last post, I am not a big fan of the present fonts in iMovie so I wanted to find other ones, free for my use. I already know how to implement my own titles and text into iMovie after working on my Music Marketing project, so the editing part is not the issue for me. As the indecisive person I am, however, choosing the font is the hard part.

For all the fonts I download, I will be retrieving them from dafont.com, where the fonts are either freeware, shareware, demo versions or public domain. For this project, I will be focusing on public domain and freeware fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...