Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Long Time No See...

 Hello again!

It's been so long since I've posted on this blog, but I'm very excited to start again. Now that I am continuing on to the A level for this course, I am moving on to a new project.

With how indecisive I can be, the hardest part of this process is going to be choosing just what category I want to do. Last year it was clear and simple, make the opening to a film. This year I actually have choices! For this project I am able to choose between:

  1. Music promotion package - music video, social media, digipack
  2. Film promotion package - two trailers, social media, poster
  3. Documentary package - 5-minute extract from a docuseries, social media, magazine article
  4. Short film package - short film, social media, postcard advertisement
I think the reason that I am so stuck is that I really would like to do all of them at some point. During class, we have done similar projects on a much smaller scale which much less time given, and I always felt that with more time I could have made something amazing. Sadly, however, I can only choose one.

The most recent project we did in class was a distribution project in which we were given a film idea from an outside person, and my group and I had to create a teaser, trailer, and distribution plan for that film. I thoroughly enjoyed that project, and I feel that since I have much more recent experience with this topic, the best idea, for now, would be to go with the film promotion package. 

The major difference between this project and the last is that I have to create the film idea. That's an issue for future me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...