Monday, March 15, 2021

Shot List for Today

As excited as I was, I am not content with using Boords for a storyboarding tool. I do have all of my ideas down, but now as I am reviewing to post it, it looks more like a shot list. Without any pictures of any drawings or existing shots, there is no other way for you to create a true storyboard. However, I do have another idea that will hopefully suffice. My dad does have one of the iPad Pro's with the Apple Pencil that he uses for work, so if all goes well, I will be able to use that to finalize a visual storyboard by Wednesday at the latest. However, I did want to still share my shot list to help give an idea of what my ideas are. I have a feeling this might change as I do have another group discussion in class on Wednesday, but I think it will be fun to show any drafts as well as final products within this blog. So, without further ado, here is my shot list:

  1. MPAA Rating Screen
  2. Extreme close-ups of bruises on her body and tears on her face
  3. Pan around the room to show the emptiness
  4. Extreme close-up of Teddy
  5. Wide-shot of Jane with Teddy and talking to him
  6. Black screen flash transition to indicate a change in time
  7. POV shot of Jane Doe waking up
  8. POV of Jane looking around the room
  9. Mid-shot showing Jane bang on a locked door and crying
  10. Close-up on a speaker to show the source of a male voice
  11. High-angle shot of Jane
  12. Montage of Jane around the room trying to find things to do
  13. Close-up of the appearance of Teddy
  14. Close-up of Jane talking to Teddy
  15. End Screen
This is only for one of the trailers, but my plan for the second one is to reveal different aspects htorugh the voiceover and dialogue and emphasizing different portions of each shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...