Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Setting the Scene

From the beginning, I knew I wanted a project that would allow me to film safely, either alone or with one other person, so naturally, I thought that filming in my room would be perfect for this project. However, as I look around my room and look at my vision for the trailers, I do not think my room is the best place to film.

My vision revolves around Jane being in a completely empty room. Even if I were to completely empty my room, just the presence of the carpet flooring ruins the coldness I want to portray. 

My sister actually suggested that I film in the garbage room at my dad's apartment building sometime late at night. Surprisingly, the garbage room is a massive garage and the dumpsters only take up one small portion of the wall. The rest of the room is open concrete, and at night there is only that yellow fluorescent lighting. Today, I am going to ask the leasing office if I have permission to film there as long as I do not disturb anyone. I hope I get the approval because it is honestly the most accessible and fitting setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...