Saturday, April 3, 2021

First Filming Day Recap

The first day of filming went extremely well. I feel like I got most of the shots that I wanted to get for the trailers and we were able to use the room without any disruptions. However, as I am reviewing the footage that I have, I think I may have to gather some additional footage as I fear that there may be a lack of variety once I begin editing.

I have already asked the leasing office if there is any problem with me using the room another day, and they responded by saying that I only had to be careful during the day. I think I will begin editing on Monday to have a clearer picture of what I do have, what I want, and what I may also be able to utilize for the social media page.

We did also do a quick photo shoot to gather some still images for the poster and Instagram. I think with a little bit of editing tomorrow, I will be able to create my first post for the social media page. Recently, I have just been trying to get some family and friends to follow the account to make it seem more active. One thing I am curious about, however, is if a random person will follow the account with the idea that the film is actually in professional production, and not just my project. I think towards the ending of the project, I might put a poll inquiring about this specifically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...