Saturday, April 3, 2021

Creating the Social Media

One minor, yet still important, component of this project is also creating a social media page for my film. Initially, I saw many examples of creating websites for the film, however, I personally have never searched for the website of a film. I have looked for the Instagram of one. Especially with all of the new features Instagram has added to the platform recently, I feel that many of these can be utilized extremely well with the promotion of a film. 

One feature, for example, would be the IGTV where I would be able to post videos that exceed the typical one-minute limit. With this, I would be able to post teasers as well as the full trailers. Additionally, I think I will utilize the story's features to introduce and tease some aspects of the project. One idea I had was to create a story highlight about "meeting the cast". With stories, I would also be able to get feedback from the audience about certain aspects of the project, similar to a test screening.

The Instagram profile is linked here, and the username that I was able to use is @teddymovie2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...