Thursday, March 5, 2020

Planning for the Week

An update on my journal: what I've changed and what I've kept.

One major change I made from last week was the amount of planning ahead I did. I felt very overwhelmed last week thinking that I had to finish so much in such little time, on top of my homework and extracurriculars during the week. I took a step back and realized that I have no reason to rush, and it will lead to me being overworked and producing subpar content. For this week, I went very simple; not only with the layout, evidently, but also with the tasks. I also added a notes section, something I did not have last week. I will try to utilize it as a small section to write what I think I need to get done by next week, ideas for production I don't want to forget, and simple reminders to maybe buy or make items. Tonight, I will post the final storyboard I have, as well as give a preliminary view into the set I want to use for the majority of the opening. By this weekend, I plan to have my screenplay finished, and begin working on props and the graphics I will need for the "app" featured in the opening. Those are the main goals for the week, as well as some other minute details I want to work on.

I like the idea of these weekly posts showing my journal because I think it is a good visual in my thought process and my own timeline for the project overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...