Sunday, March 22, 2020

To Voiceover or Not To Voiceover


Her (2013)
Recently, I was advised by one of my peers to watch the film Her to see how they introduce the app featured in the film. Other than the exceptional use of color, I realized how the app featured a voiceover and focused many of the shots on the main character's expressions rather than the graphics of the app itself. I decided I may be able to integrate the feature of the voiceover, while also not discarding all of the work I had done prior.

I am still unsure as to whether I do want to mirror exactly what happens in Her, but I created a revised screenplay just in case.

My plan of action is to film as I normally would, and maybe incorporate the voiceover in post-production. It's especially easy because even if I was set on the voiceover, the addition would still be done in post.

Here is the revised screenplay:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...