Monday, March 29, 2021

Quick Update

I got approval from my building to film there! I was only allowed Friday of this week to film, which works out perfectly since I have no school as well. On Friday, I also hope to have a small photoshoot with certain poses that I would be able to incorporate later into other portions of the project, like the social media page and the poster. 

Also, today I will be going to a few thrift stores with my friend to find some extremely distressed clothing. My hope is to find an XXL tan, blank T-shirt because I really want to keep a consistent color palette. While I do have a lot of stuffed animals myself, none of them are extremely distressed or at least do not look that way, so I will also be looking for that prop as well. I am extremely excited to get moving along with this project. I can not stop envisioning the final version in my head, I can't wait to make these visions a tangible reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...