Saturday, April 3, 2021

Storyboard/Script

As you may remember, in my initial post about storyboards, I found a few online programs that allow you to storyboard and connect each frame to a piece of the script. I also thought that these sites would be perfect to use with the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil, but I was wrong :( However, I did already have the notability application, so similar to how I did my storyboard last year, I simply drew it on regular paper. Also, I did really enjoy being able to connect the script to the storyboard frames so I made my own version of it. Without further ado, here is my final storyboard/script for one of the trailers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...