Sunday, March 8, 2020

Another Journal Update

Onto planning for our third week, not much has changed. I enjoyed the simplicity of last week's layout, compared to the layout of two weeks ago, so I kept it again for this week. I also kept the notes section; it helped me a lot with deciding what needs to be completed this week, as well as just jotting down general ideas for the film as a whole. One thing I did add, however, was post reminders. I realized I was not logging or posting my progress within this blog, which, of course, defeats the purpose of having this blog. I added reminders for specific blog posts to keep track of where I am, and to keep the posts as aligned with the timeline I am working on as I can. I want this blog to be like an online diary, similar to how I use my journal, but online. Hopefully, the reminders to post, as well as reminders to keep working, will allow me to keep my blog frequently updated. Reflecting upon last week, however, I got stuck on how details when it came to the app graphics, as well as practicality on how the graphics will be displayed and how they will be shot. The lighting regarding the computer and phones, though, is an issue I am postponing until I can truly see how it pans out when I begin production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...