Wednesday, March 11, 2020

First Screenplay Draft

I finally have my first screenplay draft! I read a lot of blogs, like scriptreaderpro.com, that emphasized the importance of a first draft. Much of the advice fell along the lines of: "write a rough first draft, take a step back, rewrite with new eyes". With that being said, here is my first rough draft:




For this, I used the software celtx.com. It was an easy tool to learn and use, and I appreciate that it all saves onto a cloud similar to Google Drive.

On another note, to get other perspectives, I reached out to a few friends who also enjoy film and various arts to critique my screenplay. I am still awaiting their response, but I predict that a new version of the screenplay will come about after listening to what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 I am happy to present, the final project for Teddy: Click here for trailer #1 Click here for trailer #2 Click here for the Instagram page o...